In the first version of her Nobel acceptance speech, Doris Lessing complained about “blugging and blogging” in a world in which “everybody writes and nobody reads”. However, she has also commented that irony is one of the very few reliable pleasures in the world so perhaps she would enjoy the irony of this Members’ Blog about her!
Members are invited to share on any topic that they feel may be of interest to other members. We suggest the following topics:
- my favourite Doris Lessing book
- my favourite Doris Lessing Studies article
- the day I met Doris Lessing
- teaching Doris Lessing
- what I am currently working on
- what I would like to see the Society do next
Submit your comments below to start the discussion!